... Foodie / Beezy & The Photoshoot ...




Today I start with interview and photoshoot for Elle Indonesia magazine
it took at Beezy Kaffe. To be honest, this is my first time came here. but the place is good. and the price range is affordable :)

I met one of the owner, his name Ocha. He's nice and friendly person. Nice to meet him :) 
and what a surprise, that one of my friend, Amril, is one of the owner too hahahaha.
I start with English Breakfast. Then try Chicken Steak with Mushroom sauce.

It's nyummy and the sauce is good.

RAN aka Rayi, Asta and Nino also try few food before start and in the middle of the photoshoot .
Well, we loooves eat hahaha. 


Oh Oh... Beezy have lots of desserts selection
Ombre cake, rainbow cake, regular cake, cupcakes... Choose it :)

So Rayi, Asta and Nino take the shoot and interview at Beezy.  
u can see the article on Elle Indonesia Magazine June Edition :)


 Btw, I loved these words :)


Thank you Elle Indonesia!
Thank you Beezy Kaffe!



No comments